• Pro Host S.A de C.V (Kin Sol Soleil) whose address is Km.51, Highway 307, Maroma Bay, Riviera Maya, Solidaridad CP 77710, is a company that protects your privacy and trust, through the administrative department is aforementioned.
• It tells you this privacy notice in strict compliance with Articles third transient, 16 and 17 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, published in the Official Journal of the Federation on July 5 2010, legal system aimed at the protection of personal data in the possession of individuals, in order to regulate their treatment legitimate, controlled and reported, in order to ensure privacy and the right to informational self-determination of people.
• Derived from the above, you will have full control and choice over their personal data. Therefore, we recommend that you read the following information.
• Kin Sol Soleil will use the personal data provided information to provide the best service you request regarding reservations, vacation packages, weddings, events, relating to the provision of tourist and commercial services.
• Kin Sol Soleil will use your personal information to optimize their service in terms of reviews, suggestions, complaints or inquiries you may have before, during and after your stay.
• Your information will help us offer our future promotions, products, special services, newsletters, surveys, and other issues of disclosure and collective interest.
• You may handle such information in accordance with the parameters dictated by the art. 10 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
The information given to Kin Sol Soleil may be collected in the following situations and means:
• When information is provided directly by you.
• When information is obtained by means other than those listed above and permitted by law.
• When you visit the corporate Web sites.
• When using the online services.
Pro Host S.A de C.V (Kin Sol Soleil), you get the following personal data:
• Any other required for the purposes of service of the company
• Phone number.
• Credit card information (online transactions)
Please note that Pro Host S.A de C.V. (Kin Sol Soleil), does not obtain personal data that are considered by the LFPDPPP as sensitive personal data.
To limit the use of your personal data, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the following address: Km. 51, Highway 307 Maroma Bay, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, C.P. 7710 (from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 hrs), in which the limitation point you want to use your data.
To access personal information that I provide to Kin Sol Soleil, in order to correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete, or to cancel or oppose their treatment for certain purposes, please submit a written request to our Contact Center Department, the document must contain at least the following information:
• Name of the owner
• Address of holder or email to communicate response to request.
• Documents proving identity or authorization to represent the application.
• Description of personal data on which it intends to exercise any "ARCO" right (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition)
• Any other element allowing the location of personal data to the request.
At anytime you can request revocation of the consent given to Kin Sol Soleil to treat your personal data by sending a written request to our Administrative Department to email@example.com in which clearly detail the data for which revokes consent.
Within the personal data we use in Kin Sol Soleil, you will find some related minors and interdicted persons or inability been established by law. For the treatment of these data requires the consent of parents or guardians. Also, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition are carried through the representative person or custody of the minor or incompetent.
Kin Sol Soleil protects information collected through technology security and control access, use or disclosure of information as specialized computer programs, this is achieved by storing the information in servers (Data Centers) that have limited access controls. We also have fully trained staff and internal policies of protection of personal data.
Note: no security system or data transmission which the company does not have absolute control and / or internet dependency can guarantee complete security.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information sent by the website to your browser. They are stored on the hard drive of your computer and used to determine their preferences when connecting to certain sites and track certain behaviors conducted by you in them. In some sections of our websites, is necessary that the enable customers, this allows us to:
• Recognize when you enter our sites.
• Provide personalized service.
• Know the personal settings you specified site so that we know what kind of information can be downloaded.
• Calculate the audience size, measure traffic parameters and frequencies of use of sections of the websites. This will reflect your preferences, allowing us to improve the content, banners, and promotions for all users and visitors.
• Track some activities that allow us to detect file download or other actions of interest to the user.
(011) (52) 99-88-72-83-39
Km. 51, Highway 307
Maroma Bay, Riviera Maya
Solidaridad, Quintana Roo 77710, Mexico